WELCOME TO OUR RANCH
We have three different accommodations available for month longs stays or more, individually or as a group: The Main House, The Barn, and The Dome.
THE MAIN HOUSE
The original homestead of the property was built by hand in the 1920s by the Spanish cultural anthropologist, medical doctor and poet, Jaime De Angulo. This historic structure is the essence of the property, located directly on Partington Ridge with magnificent views of the mountains, ocean and Big Sur coastline. Enjoy a cozy family dining/living room with wood burning stove and communal kitchen. A wonderful place to bring family and friends to retreat in nature and relax high above the clouds.
After a long day of hiking and relaxing, watch the sun set from a hot tub perched on the cliff overlooking the ocean. Indulge the day away with a glass of wine, taking in the spectacular coastline.
Relax on the outdoor bed, sunbathe with your favorite book, or sleep under the stars with your love.
- One main bedroom with queen-size bed
- Additional room with trundle bed that can be used as two twins
- Private bedroom/guestroom with queen-size bed
- Indoor bathroom with shower
- Additional outdoor bathroom with shower
- Hot tub with ocean views
- Outdoor bed
"The Barn” is an additional large modern studio space hidden beneath the Redwood grove. A spacious, luxurious getaway for a couple or a couple with up to two kids (all one open room). Features high ceilings and recently updated, fully equipped kitchen. The Barn is located in a private setting behind The Main House with views of the Redwood forest and canyon.
- One main room with king-size bed and bunkbeds
- Living/dining area
- Modern kitchen
- Bathroom with shower and large bathtub
This large geodesic dome is nestled in the trees, just below the garden. Sleeps a single person or a couple with views of the mountain. Enjoy a unique experience looking out at the Redwood grove from your bed!
- Queen-sized bed
- Sitting area with couch and view of Redwood Grove
- Mini fridge, toaster oven, coffee maker and outdoor BBQ
- Large outdoor deck
- Unique outdoor bathroom with shower and tub